Yesterday I woke up on an airplane over the Atlantic Ocean. This morning I woke up in Prague. That's a pretty exciting start to the week. The trip here was relatively uneventful. Everyone made both the original and connecting flights, and all but two bags made it here to Prague with us. Hopefully those folks' bags will make it here today.
We are in the Falkensteiner Hotel, and just from our ride in, Prague appears to be a beautiful city. I tried beef cheeks last night during a late dinner, and will have to say that they were absolutely delicious. Tonight we will have our welcome dinner, and will eat some traditional Czech food. The guide said that traditional Czech food is heavy - I love it already.
So, nothing too exciting to report thus far, but I'm sure that today's tours and exploration of the city will hold some interesting stories to share.
No comments:
Post a Comment